There are so many different Android spy apps out there today. Even though it might take you a while to find one that’s right for you and your family, don’t get too overwhelmed. It’s important that you choose cell phone monitoring software that meets all your needs. Here’s what you need to know about Android monitoring apps, why they’re helpful, and how to use them.
What Is An Android Spy App?
These applications enable parents to monitor their child’s Android device remotely from their own tablet, cell phone, or computer. It is easy to install the app, it can be done within a few minutes! Usually, installation does require you to have access to the target Android device. After this is complete, the phone data is uploaded to your online account.
These apps are a reliable monitoring solution for parents worried about their child’s well-being or who have just given their child their first cell phone. Commonly, these apps for Android are used to monitor kids and employees. Thankfully, many of the apps on the market can work on the latest Android devices and operating systems, and include automatic updates.
Which Are The Best Android Spy Apps?
On Safeguarde, we have extensively used and reviewed the best Android spy apps on the market. The apps we highly recommend for parents include:
Monitoring Features Of Android Phone Spy Apps
When using an Android spy software program, you can view practically all of your child’s phone activities including:
- Phone calls log including timestamps.
- Web browsing history activities and searches.
- View all send and received text messages and SMS.
- See private messages in apps like Facebook Messenger, Kik, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
- Review social media app activities on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and more.
- GPS location of the phone in real-time.
- See the photos and videos stored on the phone.
And that’s just the beginning of the spying features included with these app types! They honestly double as a parental control and tracking app. However, beware of apps that promise call recording as this is illegal.
Do You Need An Android Spy App To Keep An Eye on Your Child?
It’s not easy being a parent. After all, it’s every parent’s obligation to think about their children’s future. So, it’s also their responsibility to teach them how to safely use the internet, whether it’s on a smartphone or a computer.
Here are some points to keep in mind:
- When you purchase one of the top Android spy apps on the market, you can discreetly monitor your kids’ online activity. You’ll be able to see what they’re doing anytime, anywhere, as long as you have access to the internet. That means you can protect your child from the dangers of pornography and online scandals.
- Are you worried that your kids might notice you’re spying on them? Fortunately, some software brands offer discreet monitoring (stealth mode) that doesn’t leave a single trace. Because these spy apps are undetectable, your kids won’t know they’re being monitored. Just make sure you’re downloading reputable software. Otherwise, you could end up with a scam app that won’t work properly. You can guarantee you aren’t downloading faulty software by reading product reviews.
- You might be wondering how cell phone monitoring can affect your relationship with your kids. Once you’ve seen your children’s online activity, you’ll know who they’re talking to and what they’re doing on the internet. So if you find out that they’re in danger, you can intervene and keep them safe.
Are There Free Android Spy Apps?
If a company claims to be a free Android spy app, avoid using them. There is no such thing as a “free” in the phone and spy monitoring industry. Even if they claim to offer free apps, they likely have surprise and hidden fees after the fact. The only thing that’s free that a spy app seller may offer is a free trial.
Is It Legal To Monitor Your Child’s Android Phone?
It is perfectly legal to monitor your child’s phone as long as you are their guardian. However, we do advise you to check with your local and state laws before using a spy app on your child’s phone. It also doesn’t hurt to get your child’s permission to monitor their phone so it doesn’t damage your relationship.
In addition to Android versions, there are plenty of iPhone spy software apps to choose from, too. No matter what type of phone your child has, you’ll be able to secretly monitor them with one of these programs. Above all else, your family’s safety comes first.