The Ultimate Cell Phone Data Extractor Utility
DDI Utilities is used primarily for backup and data recovery of mobile devices, but what they don’t tell you is you also can use this program to spy on a cell phone. DDI will enable you to see virtually everything that happens on a cell phone or tablet without actually having the device in your possession. It does this by establishing a remote connection with the monitored device and uploading that data to your secure online account.
The reason I prefer DDI Utilities over traditional “spy” programs is simple. It’s more powerful. It can get more information and most important, it gets deleted texts and other data from the phone.
When spy programs first came out back in 2008, they were very useful at the time because cell phones were not very sophisticate. Today’s cell phones, by comparison, is like comparing a Model T Ford to a brand new Ferrari. These spy programs of the older generation and are rapidly being replaced by newer, more powerful utility programs that can go deeper into the phone’s file structure and pull out more information than ever before.
Today’s utility programs are also better at remaining undetected on the monitored phone. If you have ever used regular spy software to spy on a cell phone, you have no doubt experienced some malfunctions such as; decreased batter life. Pop-up notifications, or the program icon showing in the Apps Screen. None of this happens with DDI Utilities. It’s revolutionary design and technology eliminates all of that.
I came across this video demo of DDI which I thought was very useful. Check it out.
Installation takes less than 45 seconds!
- Text the download link to the phone you want to monitor.
- Open the text message and tap on the link.
- Tap a few activation links and you’re done!
This download process takes only a few minutes and the data from the phone and or tablet will start uploading immediately. When I installed the software on my device, the contacts, photos, texts, calls, and more were on my computer within a few minutes. After playing around with the product dashboard I realized that I could also monitor Facebook, Twitter and GPS location as well. I was so impressed that I purchased a second copy of the software, which I will install to my daughter’s phone to make sure she stays out of trouble when she isn’t home.
Features and benefits of DDI Utilities:
- Text messages: Every text messages that is sent or received from the device can be recovered. Now you will never lose important information that has been texted to you! You will see the date and time of the text and the receiving party’s number.
- iMessages: On Apple devices the program will backup iMessages that are sent or received. Like the text message function, it will extract old and deleted text messages from the Apple device and the exact message, date, time, etc.
- Calls: You be able to see incoming and outgoing call log history. As well as the the date and time and duration of the call. All call logs are displayed in your control panel online.
- GPS location: The GPS tracking system of DDI Utilities will track the phone to within 50 feet of its actual location. The location of the phone will be viewed on Google Maps with a pinpoint and the coordinated are updated every 10 minutes.
- Photos: All photos, new and deleted and old, will be displayed for you in your online control panel. As with all other information gathered by DDI Utilities, you will be able to see all of your photos on your computer and any other device.
- Videos: Videos that are recorded on your phone will be available on your online control panel where they can be viewed by you at any time.
- Calendar Events – Events that have been saved to your calendar previously, old, and new, will be recovered and downloaded to your online control panel.
Dashboard: An overview of all data collected from the phone. Menu on the left provides quick and easy navigation.
Text Messages: All messages in every thread. Texts are uploaded within minutes of actual time on target device.
Facebook: Click on conversation to expand window and see all messages between participants.
Even though the software was easy to install I still had some questions, like I said, I’m not really tech savvy. I contacted DDI Utilities Customer Support and I got through after a few short rings. The Customer Service Member was able to answer all of my questions and they offered to walk me through the installation and extraction process.
Although the control panel is nothing fancy, the program is simple and easy to navigate. With exceptional customer service, a Free Trial and only $29.99 per month it’s definitely worth the buy.
Visit their website: https://ddiutilities.com/