Ever since Facebook was created back in 2004, users have been connecting with friends and family by messaging them and posting about what’s going on in their life. Even though Facebook isn’t the most popular social media platform anymore, there are still many active users on it. For those looking to get a ton of likes and comments, they’ll post funny Facebook status updates to get attention. Do you want to be one of those people? Check out our tips for creating a funny Facebook status update and some examples below.
Tips For Coming Up With A Funny Facebook Status
#1: Think About What You Like
You’re funny Facebook status should be (but doesn’t have to be) related to something you like. This can include your favorite TV show, movie, character, or sports team. You can also talk about funny moments involving your dog, children, or even a coworker.
#2: When In Doubt, Use Or Create Memes
You can’t go wrong with posting a funny meme on Facebook. Search Pinterest for one, or create your own using meme generator sites like imgflip. Posting a meme your friends and family will laugh at is a sure way to get likes, shares, and comments.
#3: Post Funny Jokes Or Quotes
If you’re having trouble coming up with your own funny Facebook status, you can share a funny joke or quote. By doing a simple Google or Pinterest search, you can find tons of options for your Facebook status.
Funny Facebook Status Updates To Post!
1. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
2. I’m in shape. Round is a shape, isn’t it?
3. Relationship Status: Who Honestly Cares?
4. If we weren’t meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
5. Surely not everyone was kung fu fighting.
6. Best Friends: If anyone heard our conversations, we’d end up in a mental hospital.
7. My milk shake brings all the cats to the yard and they’re like MEOW.
8. I’m planning to have my favorite drink this weekend. It’s called a lot.
9. All men are born free; If they marry, it’s their own fault.
10. Let’s give ‘em something to taco ‘bout.
11. Alexa, clean my house for me. Oh wait, you can’t.
12. Coffee: The Vodka Of Mornings
Did you come up with any funny Facebook status updates to use? Hopefully, your friends and family on the social media platform will appreciate your humor.
Popular Post: How To Hack Someone’s Facebook Messages