You may have heard about the famous private messenger app, WhatsApp. It’s a widely popular app with users numbering in the billions. The app claims to be able to keep your messages completely inaccessible to outside users with prying eyes. However, WhatsApp has been in the news frequently, due to some of the controversy around it. If you’re wondering if there’s a way to do a WhatsApp hack, there is. WhatsApp is infamous for data breaches, including the recent WhatsApp Pegasus incident. Hacking WhatsApp messages will require the right tools for the job. We’ll talk about what programs you need, and how to hack WhatsApp accounts.
What Is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a cross platform private messaging app. In addition to making calls, you can send text messages, photos, videos, files and voice messages to individuals or groups. What sets WhatsApp apart is that it allows you to send encrypted, private messages between users. The app can be used on various platforms and operating systems, including Android, iPhone, and Windows cell phones, and Mac or Windows PCs. It was created in 2009, and purchased in 2014 by Facebook, the current owner of the app. The app uses an internet connection to communicate allowing you to avoid texting fees.
What Is End-To-End Encryption?
End-to-end encryption is a security process that allows only the sender and recipient of a message to be able to read it. WhatsApp acts like a little vault where you can store private communication. According to their website, WhatsApp themselves are unable to view private communication on their app. Apple’s iMessages use end-to-end encryption as well.
Who Uses WhatsApp?
Many, many people. The current user base is around 1.5 billion, spanning 180 countries. Over 3 million companies use the WhatsApp business app. The average user is said to check their WhatsApp account 25 times per day. It’s the third most downloaded Android app in the world.
There has been some controversy surrounded the private message app. The app has been employed by terrorists and criminals as a way to communicate privately. The U.S. and British governments have both called for the creators of the app to create a “back door” for prosecutors to get evidence from the app. The WhatsApp creators have been resistant, saying creating such an entrance for law enforcement would be a major security flaw that cybercriminals can exploit.
Countries Where WhatsApp Is Banned
- North Korea
- United Arab Emirates
Is WhatsApp 100% Secure?
WhatsApp is one of the most secure apps on the market, the end-to-end encryption being a big factor. However, there is a method to hack WhatsApp, so we can’t say it’s 100% secure. Spy programs allow remote access to a target device. You don’t have to be Jason Bourne to be a legitimate spy. Most of the important data from a targeted phone is easily viewable to the spy app user.
What Are Spy Apps?
Spy apps are easy-to-use programs that allow you to remotely access data from a mobile phone or smart device. Good spy programs are undetectable, meaning the user of the target device will have no idea you’re watching. The app makes most of the important data like call log, text messages, media, and more, visible on the app’s user dashboard.
Can Spy Programs Hack WhatsApp?
Yes they can! Like encrypted iMessages, WhatsApp messages are visible to spy app users. The user dashboard saves all incoming and outgoing messages.
How To Hack WhatsApp With Spy Programs
Spy programs are typically not found in the App Store and Google Play, and are purchased directly. There are several on the market, but for this article, we’ve chosen PhoneSpector (a leading spy product). The installation process changes depending on the operating system.
- Buy PhoneSpector.
- Email or text the provided “Over-The-Air” link to the target phone (just click on the link if tracking your own device).
- Click on the link and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Visit your product control panel on your online account to track the target phone.
- Buy PhoneSpector.
- Enter the iCloud Username and Password of the target iPhone.
- Go to the Product Dashboard and begin tracking the iPhone.
Once the process is complete, you’ll be able to log on to your user dashboard and view the activity of the target phone whenever you want. You can also store images, messages, contacts, and other info for later viewing.
Other Spy App Features You Should Be Aware Of:
- GPS Tracking: Track the target phone receiving real-time updates.
- Phone Calls: See all incoming and outgoing calls, including the number involved and date and time stamps.
- Text messages: View all SMS, text, and media messages, and iMessages (even deleted ones).
- Emails: Read all sent and received emails.
- Access to Calendar: Know what upcoming events someone has.
- Undetectable: The person using the target device will never know it has been hacked.
- Media: View all videos, photos, and GIFs stored on the cell phone.
- Data Recovery: Never worry about losing important data. Save pictures, videos, and other files to the user dashboard.
- Internet History: Know what is being searched online and the websites that are being visited.
- Access To Contacts: View all numbers and email addresses saved to the device.
- Keylogger: View all of the smartphone keystrokes, which can get you the login information for private accounts.
Why Parents Would Benefit The Most From this
Monitoring what your child is doing on their cell phone, and seeing who they interact with is a universal parenting technique. Children today are often using WhatsApp to secretly message with friends, and sometimes with strangers, so their parents won’t find out. WhatsApp, and apps like it, only make it harder for parents to monitor their children. Your son or daughter could be talking to literally anyone on the secure app, leaving you without access. Spy apps are already very popular with parents. In this case, they take away a child’s ability to hide something from their parents by bypassing WhatsApp. So, using a spy app to hack a child’s Whatsapp account can help parents fight against:
- Online Bullying: This is a growing problem as more of our lives become digitized. As a parent, you must see who they’re talking with on WhatsApp in order to protect them.
- Sexting: WhatsApp is known as a place to privately sext others. Teenagers today can be stupid and send revealing photos to strangers. Once a photo is out there, there’s no going back.
- Unwanted Sexting: Is someone sending your child inappropriate images or messages on WhatsApp? The encrypted app might make them feel safe. But you have a leg up, and a way to store the evidence right on your computer.
- Online Predators: You child could be in touch with anyone on WhatsApp within groups. Know who exactly they’re talking with using a spy app.
WhatsApp is a very popular private messaging app whose end-to-end encryption provides security for the messaging done within the app. However, the security is not rock solid, and can be bypassed with the right tools. Spy programs like PhoneSpector give the average person the capabilities of an accomplished hacker.
You May Also Like: How To Kik Messenger Spy