Let me tell you a story of how useful it would be to spy and read text messages online and on your kid’s phone. It is about my friend’s kid and she was very bothered by it. It was months after her daughter’s 12th birthday. She got her a cell phone on her birthday and her daughter would not part from it. Her mother sees her all the time, texting. Everything seems normal, right?
Then, her mother began to notice some changes in her daughter. She became a little more secretive, not showing her texts, and always in her room. Her brother even saw her giggling while she was texting with someone. And she started coming home late after school. Needless to say, they were all very worried about her. Then my friend spoke to me about her problem and how to deal with it. That’s when I told her about my method.
I told her that the key to everything is reading her text messages. If she suspects that her daughter was being manipulated by someone she is texting, she ought to have a look at the text messages. She asked me if it was possible for her to read her daughter’s text messages and I answered with a resounding yes! I gave her the complete lowdown on the best way to read the text messages on her daughter’s phone. She was apprehensive at first, but then she tried it and found out that she should not have worried at all.
I realize from my friend that there are other people like her and myself who need help with the same situation that we had. And if I helped her, it’s only right that I should help others as well. That is why I wrote this very easy guide on monitoring the text messages on a target phone. If you want to learn how to do it, read on and find out.
How To Read Text Messages On The Target Phone
Most people think that using a tool to monitor text messages is a bit on the difficult side, but let me tell you, it’s nothing like that. You just need to follow some steps very carefully. And the steps aren’t that hard either. Just follow these directions and you’ll be all set.
1. Look for a monitoring app. And not just any monitoring app. You should go for one that is reliable, feature-packed, and one you can purchase at the right price. There’s only two apps I know that fit this description: Highster Mobile and Auto Forward. These are two very similar apps with similar features. They are both very powerful and allow the user to access almost the whole target phone. But one of their best features is to let the user look at text messages sent to and from the device. They can even pull up deleted information and let the parent see what texts were deleted.
2. Create an account for the app. These apps have interfaces that can be found on the web, and it is there that you should create the account. Just fill out the necessary fields and pay the one-time fee, and you will have an account that is valid for life. This also comes with free updates aimed to improve all of its features, so you could monitor your child’s phone successfully every time.
3. Here’s where it gets a bit complicated, just a bit. If the target phone is an Android, you will have to download the app on the target phone and install it. There is no need for you to root the device since it is fully supported by the Android operating system. Once you have installed the app, you can now access the target phone directly, even if the phone is not in your immediate vicinity.
If the target phone is an iPhone, you don’t need to install the app. You just need the iCloud logins of the iPhone, and register it on your app account. Again, there is no need for you to do anything to the phone, like jailbreak it. You can access the contents of the phone through its iCloud account.
4. Once everything is done, you can have your peace of mind, knowing that you can keep a close eye on your kid’s text messages. You’ll know who and what they are texting and when.
What this means is that you need to tell your kid that you are going to monitor their text messages. They will fight against it, but you can tell them about the benefits of having their text messages monitored. You can even make a contract that you will only pull up reports on the phone’s activities every week, or bi-weekly, to give your kid some options.
What Should You Tell Your Kid?
It is not a good move to start monitoring your kid’s phone without their knowledge or consent. In order to have your child’s approval, let them know about these benefits that they can get out of you using the app.
- They will stay healthy. Kids routinely sleep late at night if they are texting somebody. Knowing that your kids are texting and losing sleep can let you take steps to counter it.
- They will stay safe from cyberbullies and child predators. These are sinister threats that kids will be exposed to and no one would ever know. Keeping an eye on their text messages will allow you to detect potential child predators and cyberbullies, so you can keep them away from your child.
There are no compromises when it comes to our children’s safety. Highster Mobile and Auto Forward can help you watch your child’s text messages closely. It’s like having an extra pair of eyes to keep your child away from danger. You can get more information on these two top apps by visiting https://safeguarde.com/ right now!