THE GOOD – Retrieves Android and iPhone data! Easily view the information without having the target phone. Also, it can monitor the latest trending apps and social media platforms.
THE BAD – Isn’t able to monitor computers and cannot monitor TikTok messages.
THE BOTTOM LINE – It’s a monitoring spy app that can be utilized on the latest devices and operating systems. It includes key features to monitor someone’s cell phone like social media monitoring and call history. Unlike many spy apps, there are no hidden fees and only a one payment of $69.99!
What Is Turbo?
Turbo is a newcomer to the cell phone spy and monitoring app market. This spy app enables parents and employers to monitor a cell phone with ease and at “Turbo” speed. This program can gather text messages (old and deleted), calls, GPS location, web browser history, photos, videos, and just about anything else on a cell phone. It can obtain this information without having the phone in your possession through the dashboard.
Turbo monitoring app can access the files on the target phone and upload such onto a secure online account. All you need to do is log in to the account, and once installed successfully, the data is there for viewing on an internet-enabled device.
Now, let’s dive into discussing more in-depth about the Turbo Cell Phone Spy Software.
Turbo App For Android
I tested the Android Turbo App on the Samsung Galaxy S20+ and Google Pixel 4a. I was highly impressed by its advanced capability to work on different types of the latest Android smartphones and operating systems. I was able to easily retrieve, find, and view the phone’s information I was seeking, especially social media. You are even able to see Facebook and Instagram messages!
We did not have any problems when utilizing this app – everything was smooth and effective. There was no way of noticing the app was installed on the device. If we did not install the app on the device ourselves, we would have had no idea it was there. This is perfect for parents who need a way to monitor their children’s phone use.
Every time a message or notification came to the device, we were able to view it on our account as it was displayed on the device. This worked for text messages, phone call history, social media notifications, emails, and more.
How To Install Turbo On Android
When I installed Turbo, the whole process was straightforward and the instructions provided were easy to follow. You will need physical access to the phone for a few minutes for installation, but after that, physical access is not required. Below are the steps I took to install the Turbo Android App.
- Open the email sent by Turbo, and text or email the download link you received to the device you want to monitor.
- Open the link you texted or emailed on the target smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts, like entering your provided product license key.
- Log onto your Turbo control panel to ensure the Android phone is properly connected and the data is being retrieved.
- Operating Systems:
- Android 3 (Honeycomb) – Android 11
- Android Devices:
- Samsung, Google Pixel, LG, Motorola, HTC, and more.
- Private Messages: See private messages on apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Kik, WeChat, Messenger, and more.
- Android GPS Tracking: Tracks the Android phone in real-time to within a few feet!
- Keylogger: Records a phone’s keystrokes so you can get access to important accounts.
- Social Media Monitoring: See what someone’s up to on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- Phone Media Files: GIFS, videos, and photos.
- Email: Review emails sent and received from an account.
- Text & SMS Messages: Review deleted, old, and new texts and their contents.
- Android Browser History: All online search queries and websites visited on Android-compatible web browsers like Google Chrome.
- Call History: View incoming and outgoing calls, including dates and times. Call recording cannot be done.
- Lock Phone & Remote Uninstall: Remotely lock the phone if it becomes lost or stolen and remotely uninstall the app if you don’t want your kid finding out!
Turbo App For iPhone
To be successful in the iPhone monitoring software market, your app must be able to be utilized without having to jailbreak the iPhone and being locked out of iCloud. The iPhone Turbo app was extremely successful in both of these aspects. When I tested it on my iPhone 13 and iPad, I had no problems installing and using the app.
This process was quick and easy, you do not need the device in hand to install the app. Everything from text messages to social media notifications on the device was able to be viewed right from the app dashboard. We even deleted messages off of the device as a test, and once the dashboard was updated, the deleted messages were still viewable. I was able to retrieve just about the same information as I did when utilizing the Turbo Software for Android.
- Videos & Photos: Skim through an Apple device’s gallery for videos and photos taken, received, and downloaded.
- Email History: Email activities on iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, and more.
- Safari Browser History: A full list of the websites visited on the device, along with Google searches conducted.
- Installed Apps: See installed and running apps. It can help with monitoring your child’s Fortnite play!
- Social Media Tracking: Social media posts, IMs, and private messages on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and other popular platforms.
- Call Log: Review the iPhone’s call data including date, time, and the number involved.
- iMessages: View sent, received, and deleted iMessages, including the numbers and contacts involved.
- iOS Location Tracking: Instead of utilizing Find My iPhone, use this feature to locate an iPhone’s location in real-time.
- No Physical Access Necessary: You don’t need the iPhone or iPad in-hand to install the app and monitor the device.
How To Install Turbo On iPhone
I encountered the same ease with installing the Turbo App for iPhone that I did with their Android spy app. As stated, you don’t need physical access to the iPhone or iPad to install the software. This makes it convenient for parents who don’t want their child knowing they’re monitoring their iPhone.
- Step 1: Log into your Turbo account using the credentials provided to you via email.
- Step 2: Enter the Apple ID and password used on the iPhone you want to monitor.
- Step 3: Request a data download and Turbo will take care of the rest!
- Step 4: Double-check your account that the iPhone’s data is being uploaded properly and can be viewed.
- iOS: All iOS versions are currently supported.
- Apple Devices:
- iPads (all versions)
- iPhone 5 – 13 (all versions)
Other Noteworthy Turbo Items:
Often with phone monitoring apps, you have to pay extra to upgrade when there are phone operating system updates. With Turbo, their software upgrades are FREE and stay up-to-date with the latest phone updates. So, the app will continue to update and will fall behind on the latest updates and devices.
If you ever need help installing or using Turbo app, contact their live customer support line. With my knowledge of spy products, I reached out to their representatives with both basic and advanced questions that typically arise. They answered my questions in-depth and were very courteous and professional about it. I was highly impressed!
Pricing and Fees
With the features, customer support, and lifetime upgrades, the price for Turbo is unbelievable! It only costs a one-time payment of $69.99. There are no sneaky hidden fees or costs. The only additional costs are if you want to use their software to monitor multiple devices or want extended customer support.
Should You Get Turbo?
Turbo is for sure something you would want to try out. You can track practically everything that goes on an Android phone, iPhone, or iPad quickly, efficiently, and easily. Their user dashboard is very user-friendly, with the information being sectioned off based on what you are searching for. I was delighted with the fact that customer support was very knowledgeable and cared about answering my questions. You don’t see that too often within customer support! With all of the information that can be retrieved from the target device and how easy it is to use, I would highly recommend you try this spy product for parents and employers to use. This is definitely Safeguarde approved!
To learn more about Turbo, visit their website: https://www.turbophonemonitor.com/